Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Precious

My little Isabelle has the sweetest personality!  This is especially evident in her napping habits (I talk a lot about her napping, don't I?).  She prefers to fall asleep while near or touching a family member.


If that family member tries to move away before she has completely dozed off, she will move with him/her and try to snuggle in, like so:


Of course, sometimes she is content to fall asleep away from us, just as long as big sister is willing to let her cuddle with her dolly-pillow.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is dedicated to my little furry friends, Teddy and Isabelle Daisy. It is a photo journal of our lives together.

About Me

My photo
I am a happy homeschooling mommy of three (five, if you count the furry ones)!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews