Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chewies

Mommy said I'm not allowed to chew on the couch, even though it's old and the humans keep on saying they're gonna replace it soon, 'cause it's kinda messed up.  She said that there is already a hole in it, and it doesn't need to get worse.  And she said that the couch doesn't need any more holes.  But I think it does.  That one is just sitting there all by itself!  It needs a friend.  But mommy says no, so I can't chew on my favorite toy anymore.  That's okay, though, 'cause I loves my rawhide chips, too!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is dedicated to my little furry friends, Teddy and Isabelle Daisy. It is a photo journal of our lives together.

About Me

My photo
I am a happy homeschooling mommy of three (five, if you count the furry ones)!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews