Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Dog and Her Boy

Isabelle just loves training sessions!  She has her big brother doing pretty much whatever she tells him to do, like "fetch" (me a puppy treat), "sit" (on the couch so I can jump on your lap), and "beg" (me to sit still while you put my leash on).

Of course, she responds very well to her own training, too!  I think that it is one of her favorite times of the day.  Usually, we entice her cooperation with treats, but she responds to other forms of bribery, as well.  For example, in the photos below, my son is using a rock to get her to obey.  I don't know what was so interesting about it, but she really wanted that rock.  Go figure!



0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is dedicated to my little furry friends, Teddy and Isabelle Daisy. It is a photo journal of our lives together.

About Me

My photo
I am a happy homeschooling mommy of three (five, if you count the furry ones)!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews